AP © 2014. All rights reserved.
Contact AP: 01 614 787 0544
167 South State Street, Suite 50, Westerville, OH, USA 43081
Understanding disability, from people to policy
AP is in demand as speakers on a wide range of topics. Known for an energetic, interesting and informative style, we lecture to academic, professional, clinical and government audiences. We have delivered keynotes in the US and abroad and present regularly at international conferences in disability and policy circles.
• Trauma and Neuroscience
• Trauma and Intellectual Disabilities
• Grief and Intellectual Disabilities
• Mental Illness and Intellectual Disabilities
• Meaning and the Individual with Developmental Disabilities
• The future of Disabilities and Disabilities Policy
• Healthcare and Disabilities
• Social Impact Business and the Benefits Corporation: Business with a Heart
• Community Development and Disabilities